- 1 cup of peanut butter
- ¼ cup chopped dried fruits (raisins, apricots, dates, mangos, etc.)
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- ¼ cup dry coconut flakes
- 1 Tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon of flax seeds
- ¼ cup honey
These are super easy to make! You might have to add more or less oats to make the balls stick together!
- Start by mixing the peanut butter and honey together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Feel the mixture with your hands and see if it all sticks together, if the mixture does not stick together try adding more honey or peanut butter. If the mixture is too runny try adding more oats.
- Once mixture is the right consistency, make it into bombs and put in the fridge.
- Add whatever combination of dried fruits and nuts that you want!
- Add some chocolate chips!
- Add some cocoa powder to make Chocolate Bombs!
Reasons to Be Wary of the Growing Role of Artificial Intelligence in the Delivery Of Mental and Behavioral Healthcare
Colorado’s Rural Communities Offer Stark Evidence of Factors Reducing the Nation’s Life Expectancy
Call today to get started on your journey or if you have any questions.(844) 955 1066